Debian Ruby Extras Etch To Do
During the past weeks I’ve been drawing up a list with things to be done for the Etch release concerning my work for the Debian/Ruby Extras team. I think it is quite complete now. I hope my fellow team members can help me accomplish these goals:
- Solve all remaining issues concerning the ruby-pkg-tools.
- Make sure that all team-maintained packages
- bug-less, that is, no open priority minor or higher bug reports,
- up-to-date with respect to the upstream version.
- Consider all work-in-progress packages and get them in Etch if they are worthy.
- Take over the packages put up for adaption by Damog.
- Create the
libextras-rubymeta-package and get it into Etch.
I think the first two items are as good as taken care of. However, the last three points need some more attention the next few weeks.