Next to upgrading my journal software I have also replaced the software powering my normal homepage. I used to use Hobix for that, but I have replaced it with Webgen. Don’t get me wrong, both are good pieces of software, but Hobix is just nicer for writing a journal and Webgen for generating webpages from simple formatted content. But in the end, both produce nice static HTML pages! :-)

Note that my normal homepage is emptier than it used to be, but given the low threshold to add something I am sure more will come soon. I also updated my style a bit to synchronize the look of the pages produced by both frameworks, but it was quite trivial in the end.